THAILAND strategic plan
THE NATIONAL NANOTECHNOLOGY POLICY FRAMEWORK (2012-2021) 2012 - 2021
Nanotechnology strengthens economic competency, quality of life, society, and environment in a sustainable manner.
The National Nanotechnology Policy Framework (2012-2021) has targeted for three primary goals:
1.Improving agricultural technology and manufacturing industry that meet the demand of the market through nanotechnology.
2.Utilizing nanotechnology to develop materials, products, and equipments in order to enhance the quality of life, wellness, and environment.
3.Becoming ASEAN’s leader in nanotechnology research and education.
- National Science, Technology and Innovation Policy Office (STI)
- National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC)
- Priority sectorFood and Agriculture
- Priority sectorElectronics
- Priority sectorAutomotive
- Priority sectorTextile
- Priority sectorChemicals/Petrochemicals
- Priority sectorHealth and Medicine
- Priority sectorEnergy and Environment
- National prioritySMEs/Community