|Location||Egypt - Cairo|
|Start Date||Apr 3, 2019|
|End Date||Apr 3, 2019|
|Subject Area||Nanoscience - Nanotechnology|
The Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS) and BioNats congress series want to welcome those who are concerned with Nanotechnology to go to a Nano-Day Mini-Symposium about ” Production and transfer of knowledge for nanoscience and Nanotechnology ” composed by the 6th BioNat congress (BioNat-VI) “Euro-Mediterranean conferences of Pharma, Biomedicine, and Life Sciences” in Cairo, Egypt during 1-2 April 2019.
The Course will be presented by exact timing from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm which will contain several lectures about Nanotechnology and its applications in various fields, as well as interactive coaching seminars where a picked gathering of movies about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology acquainted with the group of well Nano-experienced authors in Egypt will be displayed during the event day.
- Why Introduction to Nanotechnology is a Demand?
- What and Who could make Nanoparticles? and How?
- What is the difference between Nanoscience and Nanotechnology?
- Nano applications in Pharma, Medicine, Agriculture & Nutrition.
- Using Nanotechnology or Nano-Biotechnology in my research?
- What is the new in Nanomedicine, Nanotoxicology, Nanoformulations & Nano-Drug Delivery?