|Location||Canada - Niagara Falls|
|Start Date||Jun 2, 2022|
|End Date||Jun 4, 2022|
|Subject Area||Nanoelectronics Nanobiotechnology New energy - Renewable energy Environment Nanomedicine - Pharmaceutics Nanodevices - Equipment Nanomaterials Nanoscience - Nanotechnology|
The 6th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Agriculture
- Nanotechnology and Energy
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Societal aspects of Nanotechnology: Ethics, Risk Assessment, Standardization