|Location||USA - Philadelphia|
|Start Date||Aug 1, 2022|
|End Date||Aug 2, 2022|
|Subject Area||Nanomedicine - Pharmaceutics Nano Optics - Nanophotonics Environment Quantum technology Nanomaterials Nanobiotechnology New energy - Renewable energy Nanodevices - Equipment Nanoscience - Nanotechnology|
After successfully completing the 4th edition of Nanotechnology webinar, Endeavor Research Private Limited is proudly announcing the "5th Edition of Conference on Nanotechnology “which is going to be held during August 01-02, 2022 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Nano-2022 will be an in-person meeting in Philadelphia, USA and will be taking the form of Hybrid event, inviting and featuring virtual presentations and participations all over the globe.
It hosts high-profile Advisory Board Members, Keynote Speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations and workshops. The scientific program will include oral presentations of sub-disciplines, keynote sessions led by professors and eminent scientists and poster sessions presented interactively by Young Research Forum. It is the ultimate meeting place for all the Nanotechnology experts worldwide for new interdisciplinary scientific collaborations and networking.
The Nanotechnology field engages scientists from various disciplines including physicists chemists engineers information technologists and material Researchers as well as biologists. Nanotechnology is being applied to pretty much every field that you can think of including electronics, magnetics, information technology, materials development, drug delivery and biomedicine.
- Nanomaterials- Biomaterials
- Nanomedicine and Nano Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanocomposites and Nanofluids
- Molecular Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Medical Diagnosis
- Nano-optics, Nanophotonics and Nanoplasmonics
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanomaterials Characterizations and Devices
- Nanodevices, Nanoelectronics and Nanosensors
- Advanced Nanomaterials- production, synthesis and processing
- Organic and Inorganic Nano materials
- Nanofabrication, Nanoprocesing & Nanomanufacturing
- Nuclear Nanotechnology
- Nanobiotechnology- DNA and RNA Nanotechnology
- Graphene and Applications of 2D Materials
- Nano Materials Synthesis, 2D & 3D Characterization and Applications
- Green Nanotechnology
- Quantum Dots