The report was published for the first time in 2015 and is now available to the public as a credible reference of various indicators
The report has been written in two major sections: indicators related to the generation of nanoscience and indicators of innovation in nanotechnology. The most reliable international databases such as Web of Science (ISI Web of Knowledge), Orbit and the World Bank have been used to gather information about scientific papers, patents and other data.
The methodology for gathering information is in agreement with standard methods based on the international standards to obtain the highest level of accuracy.
The following issues have been dealt in the report:
Generation of nanoscience in 2015 includes the following indicators for countries and the world:
• ISI indexed nano-articles
• Sum of citations of nano-articles
• Average citation per nano-article
• H-index of nano-articles
• Local share in nanoscience generation
• Share on international collaboration in nanoscience generation
• Number of nano-articles per million people
• Quantitative and qualitative investigation of ISI indexed nano-articles published in 2015
Innovation in nanotechnology in 2015 includes:
• Nanotechnology patents in USPTO
• Nanotechnology published patent applications in USPTO
• Qualitative and quantitative investigation of nanotechnology patents in USPTO in 2015
• Nanotechnology patents in EPO
• Nanotechnology published patent applications in EPO
• Qualitative and quantitative investigation of nanotechnology patents in EPO in 2015
• Nanotechnology patents in DPMA
• Qualitative and quantitative investigation of nanotechnology patents in USPTO and ISI indexed nano-articles in 2015
Click here to study the report.