Visited : 3622
Sona Nanotech Inc has developed two gold nanorods products for use in medical diagnostic tests and healthcare. Medical diagnostics kits made with these nanorods are highly accurate and determine the test results in only minutes. The company incomes include licensing the technology, selling reagents, and developing and producing kits. The company expects to achieve $ 35.9 million in revenue by 2025 through its revenue channels.
Sona Nanotech is a nanotechnology life science company that has developed two innovative gold nanorod products: GeminiTM and OmniTM. Gemini is a CTAB-free gold nanorod product that enables multiplexing of lateral flow diagnostic tests for multiple analytes on just one device, returning accurate results in only minutes. Lateral flow diagnostic testing is used to confirm the absence or presence of analytes or contaminants. The tests are commonly found in human health point-of-care testing and can be applied to a number of different industries due to their versatility.
OmniTM is another innovative gold nanorod product designed by Sona Nanotech in order to be used In-vivo (inside cells) for medical applications including drug delivery, photothermal therapy and cell imaging. In addition to its gold nanorod products, Sona Nanotech offers additional services that utilize the same technology including conjugation services, lateral flow test development and lateral flow test production.
Sona Nanotech’s company highlights include the following:
- Sona Nanotech has developed two gold nanorod products: GeminiTM and OmniTM.
- Sona’s CTAB-free GeminiTM is a CTAB-free gold nanorod product that enables multiplexing of lateral flow diagnostic tests for multiple analytes on just one device that provides accurate results in minutes.
- GeminiTM rods offers numerous advantages over current labels when incorporated into lateral flow assays, including multiple distinct colors for simple identification and quantification measurement as well as increasing test performance by improving limits of detection and time to results
- OmniTM, a non-toxic gold nanorod, which is also CTAB-free, that could be used In-vivo (inside cells) for medical applications such as drug delivery, photothermal therapy and cell imaging.
- Sona Nanotech generates revenue through licenses and royalties as well as reagent sales, contract development services and test manufacturing.
- The company expects to generate $35.9 million in revenue by 2025 through its four revenue channels.
- Continuous product development is a cornerstone of Sona Nanotech’s business model and has led to numerous partnerships and collaborations.
- The company has partnerships in place with Expedeon, Romer labs, Soma Bioscience, Bond Digital Health, Cape Breton University, Operon and Anteo Technologies, among others.
Read the original article on Investing News Network.