Georgia Policy Document
To utilize nanotechnologies to apply state-of-the-art solutions, knowledge and experience to improve the quality of people's life, living conditions, maintaining health.
- support to arise cooperate research and industrial experimental projects for achievement of competence complementarities at national and international levels;
- conduct research and development;
- provide support from science, business, decision makers and government;
- increase custom information awareness for related companies, institutions and individuals worldwide;
- seed investment and management consulting, novel product promotion and stimulation.
|Georgia||Georgian National Academy of Sciences|