Appear Graphene Li-Ion batteries are safer, offer fast charge (up to 3C) and have a longer cycle life (1000 cycles) than traditional Li-Ion batteries. The distinctive batteries also have higher discharge capacity (up to 15C), which enables bikes to have rapid acceleration, steep climb/higher torque and race mode in sport bikes.
Appear battery packs are certified and validated by Foxconn, the world's largest electronics manufacturer. Foxconn's world-leading manufacturing capabilities ensure quality and scale for Appear's proprietary battery technologies.
Super-fast charge battery packs for E-Scooters, E-Bikes and Pedelecs will radically alter the value proposition and consumer experience. Appear's technology can recharge an E-Scooter or E-Bike battery pack in 60 minutes or less (using domestic/home outlets), which is a six times improvement over conventional battery packs.
– Appear Battery Packs are readily available in various industry-standard configurations and also can be customized.
– For E-Bike rental companies, fast-charge batteries enhance the customer experience, driving higher customer satisfaction and longer rentals.
"Our new offerings are a real breakthrough in fast charge battery technology," said Appear CEO Prashant Rurs. "E-Bike riders will be amazed at the increased performance and they'll actually be able to accelerate up a hill now."
Appear Battery Packs
– Configurations available for E-Bikes, E-Scooters and Pedelecs
- Standard Voltage – 36V, 48V, 60V, 64V, 72V
- Capacity – 10Ah, 15Ah, 20Ah, 25Ah, 30Ah, 50Ah, 80Ah, 150Ah
- Custom voltage and current can be supported
– Appear Battery packs use proprietary Appear Graphene batteries
- 18650 Cells
- 21700 Cells
– Appear Battery Pack chargers
- Voltage range: 48V – 72V
- Standard Current: 10A – 30A
Due to the increased demand, Appear is scaling its production to 10 million batteries per month.
"Appear is committed to enhancing the user experience with the safest and best-performing batteries. It's exciting how far we've come, but we're not done. We're going to continue developing better and better batteries for bikes and high-performance vehicles and remain ready for the next curve in the battery industry. Our engineers are working on high-capacity batteries with extended longevity up to 2000 cycles," added Rurs.
Read the original article on PR Newswire.