What are cookies?
What if you do not accept cookies?
Please be aware that if you choose to decline cookies, some features of our website may not operate as intended, and slow down your browsing experience as a result. We do recommend you accept all the cookies functioning on our website; otherwise, you may not be able to:
- sign in to the StatNano website as a registered user
- regain access to your account via email in case of forgetting your username or password
- reactivate your account using an activation code
- edit your profile and change your preferences
- use the “like button” or “X button” to like or remove the contents of the compass section
- refine events in terms of types, subject areas, continents, and countries
- refine standards in terms of countries and organizations
- leave your comments in the news section
- download publications as PDF documnets
- use other interactive features of our website depending on cookies
How to manage cookies on your browser?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically; in case you do not agree to us using cookies on your device, you can always modify the settings of your browser to opt out of certain or all cookies, or even to prevent the automatic acceptance of cookies if you prefer. The following links provide browser-specific information regarding the procedure of enabling or disabling cookies.
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie settings in Safari Mobile (iPhone and iPads)
Last Updated on December 06, 2018.