The present report is devoted to provide a detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of the applications of nanotechnology in the textile industrial sector, as a considerable area in which incremental nanotechnology keeps up with growing consumer demands. Except as otherwise specifically referred, the information, analyses, and characterizations available in this publication are produced according to the desk analysis of data recorded in Nanotechnology Products Database (NPD) by 2017.
In the field of the textile industrial sector, NPD monitored 135 manufacturers, the headquarter of which are located in 27 different countries. Various data and analyses are available for 395 recorded products, including brands which are introduced into markets, product properties and applications which are improved by nanotechnology, nanomaterials used in products by country, legal information, and certificates obtained by products. Textile products are generally classified according to the end markets, or their applications.
The table of contents of the report is as follows:
5. NPD’s Products Classification
6. The Textile and Apparel Industry
7. The Textile Industrial Sector Keywords
8. The Textile Industrial Sector of NPD
9. Share of the Textile Industrial Sub-Sector in NPD
10. Share of the Textile Industrial Sub-Sector in NPD by Country
11. Share of the Textile Industrial Product Types in NPD
12. Share of Products in NPD by Company
13. Share of Nanomaterials Used in NPD by Industrial Sectors
14. Share of Nanomaterials Used in NPD’s Products by Country
15. Various Product Types and Nanomaterials Used in Products
16. Properties of Products in Various Industrial Sub-Sectors
17. Applications of Products in Various Industrial Sub-Sectors
This report is the first issue of applied and industrial series reports that investigate the commercialization of nanotechnology in an industrial sector in each issue. You can purchase this report through the Amazon website.