INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PHOSPHORUS, BORON AND SILICON – PBSI 2018
From chemistry to catalysis, materials, biology, and medicine, from theory to application, the main target of this conference is to gather Researchers and Experts in Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon community in order to provide all participants with the latest progress and inputs recorded in each field.
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Smart Inorganic Polymers
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Optical, electrical and magnetic properties
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
- General aspects of inorganic chemistry