SAUDI ARABIA strategic plan
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES FOR NANOTECHNOLOGY PROGRAM 2008 - 2012
To create a multidisciplinary program leveraging all branches of science in order to build competence and capability in nanotechnologies that will help to ensure the future competitiveness of the Kingdom.
To ensure that the Kingdom is a major player within the international community in the research and development of nanotechnologies. By taking a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to nanotechnology, the plan will foster academic excellence and ensure that world-class research and development facilities are available to all parts of the economy, from academic institutions to industry, with a strong focus on supporting the future economic strategy of the Kingdom and transferring technologies from the research community to industry.
- Ministry of Economy and Planning
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
- R & D focusQuantum Structures and Nanodevices
- R & D focusSynthesis and Characterization of Nanomaterials
- R & D focusModeling and Computations of Nanostructures