3rd Nanomedicine and Nanosafety Conference (NMNS 2020)
NMNS 2020 is jointly organized by Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Iranian Society of Nanomedicine (ISNM), and Iran Nanosafety Network (INSN) The conference is supported by Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council (INIC) and Iran Nanohealth Committee of Food & Drug Administration and aims to cover all medical and safety aspects of nanomaterials in human, animals and environment.
The scientific program will consist of keynote/distinguished lectures, symposia, workshops, discussion panels and poster sessions. It is a good opportunity to meet scientists and researchers from all over the world to exchange ideas and to launch collaborations. The organizing committee is also planning a variety of unique social events to provide a chance for our attendees to enjoy the Iranian culture and history in a warm spirit of hospitality and friendship.
- Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health
- Ecotoxicology and Life Cycle Analysis Nanofood Safety
- Biocompatibility Assessment
- Environmental Interactions
- Regulation and Standardization
- Nanocarriers for Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology in Diagnosis and Imaging
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanobiosystems
- Nanotechnology in Biomedical Devices
- Commercialization and Technology Transfer
- Regenerative Nanomedicine
- Cancer Nanotechnology