|Location||Turkey - Oludeniz|
|Start Date||Oct 14, 2020|
|End Date||Oct 20, 2020|
|Subject Area||Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanomaterials Nanobiotechnology Advanced materials Nanofabrication - Characterization Nanofabrication - Characterization Polymer - Nanocomposites Robotics - Artificial intelligence New energy - Renewable energy|
NANOMACH is traditional annual congress for scientists and expected to collect a wide audience of participants and listeners. We are planning an outstanding scientific program led by world-renowned invited speakers, that will not only be a platform to showcase exciting new developments in nanotechnology, but will also reveal the transformational role of nanotechnology in supporting a range of physical and life sciences. We hope that the scientific program, including a wide array of topics will live to your expectations, and that participation in the congress will offer you an opportunity to meet up with your colleagues, friends and renowned specialists from all over the world.
Workshop1 (W1) Material Properties and Applications
- 2D Materials including Graphene
- Functional Nanomaterials
- Computational Nanotechnology
Workshop2 (W2) Nanofabrication
Thin film Deposition Techniques
- Physical vapor deposition (PVD)
- Vacuum thermal evaporation.
- Electron beam evaporation.
- Laser beam evaporation.
- Arc evaporation.
- Molecular beam epitaxy.
- Ion plating evaporation.
- Direct current sputtering (DC sputtering).
- Radio frequency sputtering (RF sputtering).
- Sol-gel technique
- Chemical bath deposition
- Spray pyrolysis technique
- Electroplating technique.
- Electroless deposition.
Chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
- Low pressure (LPCVD)
- Plasma enhanced (PECVD)
- Atomic layer deposition (ALD)
- Optical (i.e. Photo, X-ray, laser, EUV,…) lithography
- Electron-beam lithography
- Scanning probe lithography
- Nanoimprint lithography
- Nanosphere lithography
- Proton beam writing
- Charged-particle lithography
- Neutral particle lithography (NPL)tral particle lithography (NPL)
- Wet Etching
- Dry Etching
- Sol-Gel Process
- Aerosol-Based Processes
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Atomic or Molecular Condensation
- Gas-Phase Condensation
- Supercritical Fluid Synthesis
- Spinning Fibers
Workshop3 (W3) Nanochacterization
- Electron probe methods
- Scanning probe microscopy methods
- Spectroscopic Methods
- Nonradiative and Nonelectron characterization methods (i.e. BET, BJH, QCM…)