|Location||South Korea - Online|
|Start Date||May 26, 2021|
|End Date||May 28, 2021|
|Subject Area||Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanomaterials Advanced materials|
Graphene, the single layer carbon based material, is transparent, flexible, and has excellent electronic properties. As it is called “the dream material,” graphene holds innumerable application potential. It is a material that still requires consistent research and at the same time it is a material that may hold the key to future electronics revolution with unlimited industrial value.
Graphene Korea 2021 will be organized in Incheon/Seoul (Rep. of Korea) from 26 to 28 May, 2021. This event will cover the latest technology developments, applications, commercialization progress, end user requirements and challenges for Graphene and 2D Materials. Don't miss on this great opportunity to explore the graphene potential.
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene, Theory and Simulation,
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods,
- Graphene modification and functionalization,
- Large scale graphene production and Characterization,
- Characterization techniques (AFM, SPM, TEM, etc.)
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene and 2D Materials
- Graphene Coatings, Thin Films & Devices, Graphene Derivatives
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications, Composites & Printing
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics/ Flexible Electronics, high frequency devices, Photonics and Plasmonics, Magnetism and Spintronics, Optoelectronics and sensors, Quantum transport,
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage,
- Application of Graphene in health and biomedical areas,
- Graphene-related health and environment research/ Toxicity
- Graphene: Innovation and commercialization.