|Location||Germany - Online|
|Start Date||Sep 15, 2021|
|End Date||Sep 17, 2021|
|Subject Area||Nanobiotechnology Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanomaterials Nano Engineering Nanofabrication - Characterization Nano Optics - Nanophotonics Nanobiotechnology|
NSFE series is an open European AFM User Forum focusing on sharing and exchanging the cutting-edge research for both materials and life science disciplines using Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM).
The 4th NSFE 2021, similar to the NSFE 2020, will further focus on nanoscale functional materials, such as organics, organic/inorganic hybrid semiconductors, nano- and biomaterials, as well as the development of novel nanometrology methods.
- Nanophotonics, nanoelectronics and photovoltaic applications
- Semiconductive materials: organic, inorganic and hybrid
- Nanomaterials and Biotechnology
- Electrochemistry for Material Science
- Overcoming barriers in AFM
- Nanomechanical and Electrical Characterization
- Characterization of soft materials in liquid environment
- Advanced Imaging
- High resolution imaging
- Nanotribology via Scanning Probe Microscopy and its Applications