|Location||Poland - Opole|
|Start Date||Nov 25, 2021|
|End Date||Nov 26, 2021|
|Subject Area||Nanodevices - Equipment Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nano Optics - Nanophotonics Nanomedicine - Pharmaceutics|
Event will be held hybrid (in-person and virtual)
The impact of technology around instrumentation and measurements is hugely increasing the impact on human daily life as well as in nanotechnology issues. Further research and development are of very importance to tackle not only processes in nanotechnology, but also to expand the applications. Nanotechnology is not only a geometric problem, but it is a process for reaching difficult objectives with efficient possibilities compared to other ways. In this regard, this conference is a forum for discussions and exchange in the fields of instrumentation, measurements and nanotechnology, with a wide spectrum of cross-disciplines such as environment, optimization, artificial intelligence, power, energy and control. The scope of this event is not limited but expandable to applied interdisciplinary fields also.
This year, the institutional organizer is Opole University of Technology (Poland) in which the conference will be held.
Articles accepted for publication will be published as proceeding by IEEE. Selected articles will be proposed for extended and review in the journal Measurement (Elsevier) for a special issue.
- General and dedicated devices
- Fabrication and characterization of sensors and transducers
- Signal and image processing
- Metrology, reliability and testing
- General and ad hoc instrumentation
- Nanotechnology and plasma biomedical applications
- Environmental applications
- Industrial applications
- Light and lightning
- Nanoptics and nanophotonics
- Packaging and nanomaterials
- Bio-molecular and biotechnology
- Molecular and cellular systems
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Molecular electronics
- Experimental research