|Location||Singapore - Online|
|Start Date||Mar 28, 2022|
|End Date||Mar 30, 2022|
|Subject Area||Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanomaterials Advanced materials Nano Engineering|
Magnus group takes pleasure to invite you to the “2nd Edition of International Conference on Materials Science and Engineering-HYBRID EVENT” following the successful completion of first edition. We are pleased to announce that Materials 2022 will hold its 2nd edition in Singapore during March 28-30, 2022 in Hybrid Format with both onsite and virtual versions. We believe that our decision will enable broad participation.
The conference runs on the theme “Sustainable Thriving in a Material Hungry World” and it aims to provide scientists and experts with once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stay abreast of this rapidly changing field by offering a comprehensive overview of the recent findings in the field of minerals, metallurgy and materials.
Materials 2022 is the only conference that covers all aspects of materials science and engineering, nanomaterials and polymers and serves as a bridge between scientists, researchers, and experts in research, development, and production. This conference will also provide a perfect setting for forming new professional bonds and meeting experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Advanced Energy Materials & Energy Harvesting Materials
- Ceramics, Engineering Materials and Composite Materials
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Polymer Degradation and Stabilization
- Emerging Smart Materials
- Metals, Mining, Minerals and Materials
- Carbon Nanostructures, Graphene and 2D Materials
- Advances in Materials Science, Metals and Minerals
- Optical, Electronic, Magnetic Materials and Plasmonics
- Advanced Bio-Materials, Bio-devices & Tissue Engineering
- Minerals, Metals and Materials in Industry
- Environmental and Green Materials