|Location||Italy - Genoa|
|Start Date||Oct 19, 2022|
|End Date||Oct 22, 2022|
|Subject Area||Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanomaterials Polymer - Nanocomposites Nano Engineering Nanophysics Nanochemistry Nanobiotechnology|
At present, we intend to host the Seventh International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials onsite in Genoa, Italy, 19-22 October 2022, to best facilitate in-person networking and learning.
To protect the health and safety of all our conference attendees, Elsevier requires proof of Covid-19 vaccinations or a negative lateral flow test (taken under the supervision of authorized health professionals, within 48 hours) to be eligible to attend. This will be coupled with mask wearing throughout the conference.
- Polymer chemists, physicists and engineers
- Biomaterials chemists, physicists and engineers
- Organic chemists
- Inorganic chemists
- Solid state chemists
- Sol-gel chemists
- Composites scientists
- Colloid chemists and physicists
- Zeolite, meso- and microporous materials scientists
- Broad nano- and materials scientists