|Location||Poland - Katowice|
|Start Date||Oct 18, 2022|
|End Date||Aug 19, 2022|
|Subject Area||Businesses - Commercialization Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanofabrication - Characterization Printing|
The sixth edition of Business-to-Science Science-to-Business conference InterNanoPoland is an international forum for scientists, entrepreneurs, business support organizations and students working in nanotechnology and advanced materials sector.
INP2022 presents the newest scientific and industrial achievements in the field of nanotechnology and will enable a dialogue between the world of science and business.
- Nanotechnology in construction and architecture
- Modern solutions in 3D printing – from macro to nano scale
- The challenges of harmonization, validation and standardization in nanofabrication
- Nanotechnology and the circular economy
- The most promising directions for the development of nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology and the development of medicine
- Poster session: Research and technologies for the development of the nanotechnology industry