This meeting aims to attract international researchers to communicate and share the latest developments in these fast-moving and continually expanding fields.
The conference is being held in Shanghai in recognition of the significant and impressive contributions made by China to Colloid and Interface Sciences. This conference venue will provide Attendees with unique opportunities to meet and learn from each other, to forge new scientific relationships and international collaborations.
- Materials for catalysis, energy generation and storage
- Nano-medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Functional and engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Advanced polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter systems
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniques