|Location||Sweden - Lund|
|Start Date||Jun 11, 2023|
|End Date||Jun 13, 2023|
|Subject Area||Nanoscience - Nanotechnology Nanomedicine - Pharmaceutics Quantum technology Advanced materials|
The EuroNanoForum is a conference held every other year in the countryholding the presidency of the Council of the European Union at that time. Thus, in 2023, the EuroNanoForum will be held in Sweden, specifically, 11–13 June 2023 in Lund.
The EuroNanoForum 2023 is conference of major strategic nature that is focused on identifying policy options and priorities and on planning future actions regarding European activities on nanoscience and -technology, advanced materials, innovation, sustainability, circular economy as well as fossil-free energy.
- Green Energy – European sustainable energy harvesting, storage, and use
- Nanomedicine – Nanomaterials to achieve innovation in healthcare
- Key Digital Technologies
- Safe and Sustainable by Design & Environmental Nanosafety
- European Flagships for an innovative Europe
- Quantum Technologies – Europe’s major role
- Advanced materials and manufacturing for a sustainable and resilient Europe
- European infrastructures – From fundamental science to industrial applications